Thursday, March 22, 2007

Silly Japanese

If you're lazy, like me, I seriously doubt you'll wanna be visiting Okayama anytime soon.
Well, that is unless you're looking for a good workout.

It looks like they got a roller coaster that is entirely human powered.


Yea, those are pretty much converted bicycles up there. Ha. As cool as it is, just seems like a lot of work to have fun. But it also makes me think about what it would be like to make something similar. How hard would it be to convert a bicycle to a track mounted device? Or ya know what would be even better? One of those 2-man railroad carts. Ya know... the kind with the see-saw lever in the middle!















Ok, I guess I would go on it after all. I mean, jeez, look at the views. The closest thing we have around here even remotely similar to that is at Magic Mountain.


Sky Cycle [Via Hacked Gadgets]

No comments: